tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 12 23:14:01 1998

Re: Klingon on Frasier (tv show)

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:25:07 -0800 (PST) Steven Boozer
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Qov wrote:
>
> : A co-worker tells me that there was a character on...
> : Frasier who was working on a lifetime project to
> : compile a Klingon dictionary,...
> : Anyone see this?
>
> I did, last night...
>
>  Voragh
>  Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
>
> (Who's updating his own Klingon to English dictionary with all the new words
> from Marc Okrand.  Oh well, at least I still have my hair and don't live with
> my mother!)

tlhoS loj HochHom jIbwIj 'ach SoSwI' juH vIDabbe'bej. tlhIngan
Hol mu'ghom vIleHtaH. *Frasier* vISaHbe'. ram qoHvam. Since both
Frasier and Star Trek are fictional presentations via
television, it causes me VERY little distress to have one insult
the other. At least Star Trek doesn't have canned laughter. (Or
is Frasier one of those "Filmed before a studio audience" farces?

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level