tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 11 11:42:39 1998

Re: Klingon on Frasier (tv show)

I did, it portrayed Klingon speakers as people who live with their mothers
and sit in basements dreaming about girls... (The word nerd springs to mind)

They also made up a Klingon word for goodbye, I think it was krishkrash
(qISqaS)
it was basically a set up for Frasier to tell him to go away by saying "
Krishkrash, krishkrash". wejpuH!

My girlfriend was watching it with me and turned to me and said, "Is that
right?" to which I simply looked at her and raised my eyebrows, she got the
message. ;)

qurgh HoD