tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 26 22:33:04 1998

Re: KLBC - mu'tlheghmey *random* vIchenmoH

ja' ghunchu'wI':

> Isn't the slang term {chab chu'} "new pie", not just {chab}?  I'm sure
> that's how I remember it, but I have searched KGT from cover to cover
> without finding it mentioned anywhere.

bIlughchu'.

It's mentioned on the bottom of page 21 of KGT under the discussion on the
Krotmag dialect: as /chab chu'/
However, in the dictionary section, it is listed as just /chab/.

> *I* think {chab chu' 'oH 'Iw HIqlIj puj'e'...} makes a wonderful pun.

qathlo'neS.

- tuv'el

Back to archive top level