tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 13 15:27:59 1998

Re: KLBC++ : Some Questions on {jatlh}, {ghom}, etc.

: According to [Voragh]:
:
:>: While I don't have the quotes with me, the references I have are:
:>: S15, HolQeD 4.3, TKW p184, TKD p170. I fully expect voragh won't
:>: be far behind me...
:>
:> Here's what I have for the verb {ghom} (what's that HolQeD 4.3 ref?):
:
: You listed it below. HolQeD 4.3 has S15 in it.
:
: charghwI'

Ah, I thought you might be referring to one of those brief articles by
Okrand.  I don't have the SkyBox cards listed by issue of HolQeD in which
Lawrence published them, just by their SkyBox number.  I guess there wasn't
a new bit of canon I didn't know of, after all!

--
Voragh                           "Grammatici certant et adhuc sub judice
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons     lis est."         Horace (Ars Poetica)

Back to archive top level