tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 09 17:31:59 1998

Re: In Which Qov and SuStel beat the last drops of blood out of the grammar

ghItlh cha' SuvwI':

>> >I thought about that, but I decided I would gripe about /SoHvaD
>> >jIQoch/, too, so it was irrelevant here.
>>
>> I'd considered that. But it actually does work.
>>
>> jIQoch.
>> I disagree.
>>
>> SoHvaD jIQoch.
>> I disagree. You are the person to whom this action is directed. I
>> disagree, and you are the receiver of that disagreement.
>I guess then I'd gripe and you wouldn't. That would be a change from
>the usual order of events. :) bIyepqu'mo', SuStel, machep.

Now that you two understand each other... How do you disagree? I mean you,
yourself. You must disagree with something, such as me, right? OR do WE
disagree?

<maQoch> - We disagree. That's what seems most natural. To me. Like <manIb>
vs *<SoHvaD jInIb>. Thoughts?

Qermaq

Back to archive top level