tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 08 06:26:09 1998

KLBC chom jIH

Here is some practice of aspects I know that I need.

tachDaq loDnI'HomwIj chom'a' ghaH.
cha' jaj ropmo' ghaH thluchmo' ghaH DachlI' loDnI'Daj.
wa'Hu' je DaHjaj chom jIH.

My step brother is head barman at a pub.
He has been Ill for 2 days because he is exhausted because his
is brother away. Yesterday and today I was the barman.

One question that arose when compoising this is how do you cope with
verbs suffixes when using the pronoun contstruction for 'to be' as I have
above.  For example using the V7 -pu' makes sence is the last sentence
I wrote but since there is no verb I don't know how to include it.

Thanks for your continued assistance.  choQaHtaH 'e' vIparHa'.
(Have I mastered the SAO construction yet?)
--
Matt Peperell <[email protected]>
"you do not make history, you can only hope to survive it."

Back to archive top level