tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 06 23:09:34 1998

Re: Origins of KLBC

---Qermaq <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thought the list members would find this interesting - was poking
through
> the archives today...
>
> http://kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol/1994/Feb94/0410.html

toH!  DaH wISov!  Holtej, update the FAQ.  We have the definitive
beginning of the KLBC.  C is for "Conversations."  I bet what happened
is that when the BG got in and started corrected the KLBCs it scared
off the actual conversation.  We've had a few going from time to time.
 Problem is that everyone wants to join in the conversation instead of
keeping it at an easy level.

jIvangchoHmo' jIHagh.  I came >that< close to replying to the 1994
message and correcting the grammar.

qaStaHvIS poH nI'qu' BG SoHtaH chay' 'e' DaSov?
1. jatlhDI' vay', mu'tlhegh Dayajpa' Qaghmey Dangu'.
2. QapDI' vay' -- tlhIngan Hol jatlhbe'bogh vay' -- <majQa'> bIjatlh.
3. bIjatlhDI' SoQ DajatlhchoH.
==

Qov - Beginners' Grammarian