tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 06 16:55:37 1998

Re: nuqneH

[email protected] wrote:

> nuqneH, I'm new on this list and at Klingon. Mostly I'm just going
to hang
> around and listen to the conversation while I learn some more.
> list

Good to meet you Datlh.  I hope you have The Klingon Dictionary,
because it will be hard to follow discussion here, or learn Klingon
without it. I'm Qov, the current Beginners' Grammarian (BG).  If you
post some Klingon you have written for practice, the BG will help you
with it.

DaH yIlaD.  majQa'.  tlhIngan Hol DaHaD.  rut Qatlh tlhIngan Hol.
yItIv.

To understand that you will need to look up the prefixes on page 33
and 34, and understand section 6.1.

==

Qov - Beginners' Grammarian