tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 29 19:57:13 1998

Klingon on the news

OK, saw the segment.  It was indeed Glen, in a fairly sympathetic spot.
Described as "the pre-eminent speaker of Klingon on Earth" they had some
interview with him, some shots of him speaking (have to listen again to
hear what he said; not because of jhis pronunciation but because the
recording of his voice wasn't all that great quality for some reason.)
Mentioned the ILS, describing him as president and the whole of the
faculty.  A bit of mention about his emphasis on marrying his Klingon with
his faith and  evangelizing fans (they said it, not me).

On the whole, not a bad spot.  Mentioned his publications, his work on
translations, the New Testament, _Homlet_, the Primer, etc.  A lot of shots
of Klingons talking in the movies, really more than we saw of Glen.

~mark

Back to archive top level