tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 28 23:42:24 1998

DS9

I make no apology for this post I simply offer the explaination that
I am in New Zealand..and we are somewhat behind in certain areas...

(although we do lead the world in suicide percentages...)

DS9: the first episode that worf is in...

what was the approxiate content of the song...what did dax say to
worf....what words were wrong who did well/badly etc..

(I'll settle for some old posts (if you want to send them to me
direct))

'preciate it..

Nathan Grange
mailto:[email protected]