tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 22 19:48:52 1998

Re: The Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998 07:44:59 -0700 (PDT) David Barron
<[email protected]> wrote:

> > According to David Barron:
> > > >
> > ..
> > > As it turns out I just got an email from Capt. veloqDagh and she expressed
> > > an interest in joining my tlhIngan Hol study group when I move down to Las
> > > Vegas next month.
> >
> > Get them on this list! Get them to qep'a'! QaQqu' 'Iw chu'.
>
> How about i get them on this list and have the qep'a' move to
> Las Vegas?.....as an experiment that is?
>
> I really wonder if Klingons could enjoy themselves there.

tlhIngan lopno' toy'be'chugh Daq, Daqvam choH tlhInganpu'.
tlhInganpu'vaD rejmorgh yIDaQo'. *Las Vegas*vaD rejmorgh yIDa!

> David
>
> --
>  David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
>  Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup
>  P.O. Box 37, Eagle ID 83616         ||     yInpu' wa'netlh yInmey
>  It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope. Not available by E-mail!

charghwI'

Back to archive top level