tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 22 03:38:28 1998

KLBC: ghojtaH nIDegh

Well here is my attempt once again at tlhIngan-Hol.  I intended my
subject to mean "My attempt at learning".  I hope it is correct.

On to my attempt;

*bonsai* vIje rIntaH. Sor 'oH *juniper*Hey.  jItul DuyIntaH.

I purchased a Bonsai.  It appears to be a Juniper tree.  I hope it
continues to live.

Should "Sor 'oH *juniper*Hey" be better written as "*juniper*Hey 'oh
Sor"?  As in the method of syntax Object - Verb - Subject?
Or have I got this wrong?  Is there a way I can express the word "today"
so I can make the phrase "Today I purchased a Bonsai"?
Or should I enter in the word "jaj" as meaning today, or not concern
myself with it at all?

betleH: nuHvam lIngta'?  jIneH Daqtagh.

The betleh: Has this weapon been produced?  I want a Daqtagh.

Your time is appreciated.

Michael Miocevich

Back to archive top level