tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 21 16:25:36 1998

Re: Greetings [KBTP: Seqram, read this one]

Qov,

Thank you fot the well thought out description of the proper pronunciation of the "tlh" sound; it was very helpful and may just help me get more motivated in learning tlhingon-Hol. I had an idea that it was pronounced that way but without someone to guide me in person it was an uncertainty.

Also, it is very good to know the Bible translation is being taken from the original languages. That is great because it will lend to a more accurate translation. Fantastic!

Well, I hope the next time I write it will be in tlhingon-Hol.

Lawrence