tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 21 01:37:28 1998

KLBC: jIQoS

Re: Reply to jItaghwI'.

jIQoS.  tlhIngan HolvIjatlhlaHbe'.  taghwI' jIH.

Thank you.  I understand now.  My Klingon is realy bad (non-existant in fact.)  But
I realy want to learn, so any help wil be greatly appreciated.  With help i will
achieve Qapla' !

I know that there are no words for please, thank you, and the like in tlhIngan Hol,
but is there any way of getting round this?  I mean how would you say thank you if
someone gave you help?  Would you?

Thanks.