tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 19 10:40:16 1998

KLBC: qID - cha' 'ay'

I had post this second part some at 02/04 but I didn't receive any reply yet.

(quvchoH loDvetlh ‘ej potlhchoH. rut tlhoblu’):
(That man become honored and important. Sometimes one asked):

- latlh Dochvetlh Dajatlh’a’
- Did you say that to someone?
- ghobe’. vIjatlhbe’
- No. I didn't say it.
- qatlho’
- I thank you

(loDvetlh luvoqchoH.  loD quvqu’. pay' ghaHvaD Qu’ potlh nob jup)
 ( They become to trust that man. He was a very honored man.
Suddenly a friend offers him an important job.)

- qatlh Qu’vam chonob
- Why you are giving me this job?
- Qu’vam  ta’laH  neH loD quv
- Only a honored man is able to perform this job

(noychoH. Sov Hoch ‘ach not jatlh. De’mey law’ ghaj ‘ach De’mey pegh.
(He became famous. Everyone knows him but he never speaks. He
has many informations but he keep them secret.)
(jaj qaStaHvIS Qumlu'. jatlh ghogh jum):
(one day someone communicate him. An odd voice spoke):

- Hoch'e' vISov
- I know EVERYTHING

(yay’choH. vaj QIt jatlh):
(he become shocked. Then he said slowly):

- nuqjatlh
- what did you say?

(jatlhqa’ ghogh jum):
(the odd voice said again):

- Hoch'e' vISovchu’qu’
- I KNOW EVERYTHING (perfectly)
- nuq bISov
- what do you know?
- bISovba’
- you obvious know

(Daqvetlh yInvIpchoH. veng Hop yIn ‘e’ wuq. ngab. ‘e’ yajlaHbe’mo'
juppu’wI’ vaj lunejchoH. qatlh ngab. nuq Doch So’lI’. veng HopDaq Samlu’).
(he become afraid to live in that place. He decided to live in a far
city. He disapeared. As his friends didn't understand why he disapeared,
they started to look for him. Why he disapeared? What is he hidding?

(ram qaStaHvIS vengDaq paw loDmey puS. juHDaj Dech vaj ‘el. tagh yol).
(One night few men arrived at city. They surrounded his house and
then they entered. A conflict begun).

(ghoghDaj luQoylaHchu’ jIlpu’Daj. jach):
(His neighbours could hear perfectly his voice. He was yelling):

- qID ‘oH. qID'e' ‘oH. pagh vISov. jIqID.
- It was a joke. It was only a JOKE. I know nothing. I was kidding.

(po qaStaHvIS lomDaj Samlu’. HoH 'Iv. not 'e' luSov ‘ach meq luSovchu’ Hoch. Sovchu’qu’ loDvetlh).
(His corpse was found during the morning. Who killed him?
They never know who killed him, but everyone knows well the
reason. That man knows a lot).

Edy

Back to archive top level