tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 01 21:57:56 1998

Re: my webpage

At 21:29 98-03-31 -0800, boSo wrote:
}sorry to be annoying but i'm in the process of translating my webpage, and
}am stuck on some words, (My dictionary is at home, but I am trying to find
}it, I promise)
}
}ok...
}my real name is nathan..is na'tlhan gramaticly ok(and not a rude word)?????

It's one letter away from "the nostril is salty" but it doesn't violate any
spelling rules.

}home page...	juH =home???

Impossible to translate without knowing Klingon web technology.

}messiest bedroom in the universe, (the topic of the site)
}
}messy = ghIH      how do you say the messiest something???????????

See section 6.6.

}pa' QongDaq  = bed      room
}
}'u'Daq     in the universe???

Remember that the locative precedes the rest of the sentence.

}so to try and hash this together:
}
}pa' QongDaq ghIH 'u'Daq
}
}(sorry....)

That apology is for the pain your 'sentence' caused me?  :)  Have a look at
6.6 and try again.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level