tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 01 21:57:44 1998

Re: STOP PUTTING YOUR MESSAGES ON OUR LIST

At 15:45 98-03-30 -0800, boSo' wrote:
}----------
}> From: David Baxter <[email protected]>
}> To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
}> Subject: STOP PUTTING YOUR MESSAGES ON OUR LIST
}> nuqneH
}>
}> STOP PUTTING THESE DAMN-AWFUL MESSAGES ON OUR KLINGON MAILING LIST
}>
}>
}> >ee77991 wrote:
}> >
}
}<SNIP>
}
}replying won't work, they don't read this list, and the email address will
}be a dud...
}
}somehow this list got on a mailing list and that list was sold to marketing
}companies
}
}I encouage everybody to send, (I don't want to use the word 'muS') mail to
}[email protected] and [email protected], it might not work but at least it
}should be a mild annoyance.....

When offensive mail is received from a site, send POLITE mail, including a
copy of the offensive mail to abuse/root/postmaster at that site.  In this
case it won't do any good.  This particular spammer is forging mail from
msn, mci and other sites.

root postmaster joq tInuQQo'.  yIDochQo'.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level