tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 01 10:19:35 1998

Re: KGT

>> >ghobe'
>> >
>> >tell me more!!!!
>>
>> Klingon for the Galactic traveller is Mr. Okrand's new book, it  gives
>> new words and also a cultural reference book detailing how the words
>> given are used in normal settings. There is also some history,
>> differences between young and old speakers, cultural idioms and everyday
>> sayings.
>> If you can, buy it.
>>
>> Daje'laHchugh vaj yIje'  paq QaQqu' 'oH
>> qelayn
>
>cool, but, (being in New Zealand), I'll need things like isdn and
>publisher......
>
>boSo' maw'Ha'qu'
>( http://crash.ihug.co.nz/~grangenc )

Maybe I could help you:

Marc Okrand
"Star Trek Klingon for the galactic Traveler"
Pocket Books (New York, London, Toronto, Sydney, Tokyo Singapore)1997
ISBN 0-671-00995-8

The cover says: For information on how individual consumers can place
orders, pleasewrite to Mail Order Department, Simon & Schuster Inc. 200 Old
Tappan Road, Old Tappan, NJ 07675 USA

I hope this will help you to get this wonderful book

ghon van HI'rIp
(Ron van Gurp, as pronounced in tlhIngan Hol as well as Dutch!)

Back to archive top level