tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 01 09:50:54 1998

Anyone here going to the Grand Slam???

peqIm!!

This weekend is the annual Trek event ther Grand Slam in Pasadina CA.

I will be there. Hangin' out with my friends who sell the Star Trek Coffee
(Yes, it's true.) They will have a vendors booth there and should be able
to track me down if you are looking for me.

"Grand Slam"Daq bIghoS vaj HISuch!"

David
--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level