tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 03 20:47:38 1997

Re: KLI Merchants Page

>On  2 Oct 97 at 10:32, [email protected] wrote:
>
>> tlhIngan Hol jeyHaDvo' paq vIje'DI' ghorgh vISuqlaH
>> When I order a book at the KLI's merchant's page, when do I get it?
>> (can I say "{ra'} a book" ?) How many weeks until I can get KGT?
>>
>> *germany*Daq jIDabtaH.
>> I live in Germany.
>
>I live in Holland and I think the service from the Merchant Page is
>great. Often it's only one to two weeks between ordering on the page
>and receiving "the goods" at home in the mail. (It depends on how
>busy Lawrence is of course.)

Oddly, when I was back in Singapore, it usually arrived in a week's time,
now, I'm just north of the border, and it takes 2 weeks and I have to pick
it up at the post office (the government just loves to do that, more
taxes...)... but I do agree the service is excellent!

Keep up the good work Lawrence!

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level