tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 23 05:54:24 1997

RE: tlh.H. impingement on t.H.

ghItlh SuStel
>Of course!  If I ever hear an incorrectly pronounced {S}, I wince!  It's
really not that hard.

Just put your tongue in the same position as you do for Klingon {D}.  It's
pointed straight up to the roof of your mouth, almost touching the top.  Then
do the same thing you'd do for an English "s."<

Thanks a lot.  I didn't have as simple an explanation as that before.  (I think
the way I tried to pronounce {S} before, I had my tongue too far back.  --qoror

Back to archive top level