tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 26 20:45:56 1997

Re: Whereever he is

<< killing him wherever he is. You can't kill him anywhere
 else, after all...

 If the idea of finding him is important, just {DaH yISam 'ej
 yIHoH}. >>

yISam means "locate him" having sought and found.  yInej deserves some
consideration.  I don't know if you meant to write Dat; you wrote DaH.
Finally, when we have a series of commands, we do not use 'ej.

This gives Dat ghaH yInej; yIHoH.

Then there's the possibility of:  ghaH DaSampu'DI' yIHoH, meaning Kill him as
soon as you have found him.

peHruS

Back to archive top level