tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 26 20:29:20 1997

Re: Whereever he is

On Thu, 25 Dec 1997 11:59:17 -0800 (PST) TPO
<[email protected]> wrote:

> >>     I was looking for a good expression to "kill him whereever he is".

> >Good tries. Meanwhile, if you just say, {yIHoH} that pretty much
> >implies killing him wherever he is. You can't kill him anywhere
> >else, after all...
>
> I believe he means  kill him whereever he is, even if it is in a puplic
> place; as opposed to finding him, throwing him in the trunk, and taking him
> somewhere else where noone will see you kill him.

Okay. {DaH yISam 'ej SIbI' yIHoH!}

> I might go with  DaSamDI' yIHoH  or maybe  DaSamDI' pa' yIHoH

Then again, your thugs might kill everyone in the room, since it
looks like you are telling them to kill the room. {{:)>

> DloraH
> www2.rpa.net/~cheesbro

charghwI', taghwI' pabpo' ru'
Temporary Beginner's Grammarian, December 20-30

Back to archive top level