tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 31 08:50:59 1996

Re: Halloween / "Heghlu'wI' jaj" ?

> Hummmm.. ... Has anyone suggested a term for Halloween?
> Stretching a bit, I thought perhaps "Day of the Dead":
     Not good.  "Halloween" means "All Hallow's Eve", i.e. the night before
the day of all the holy (honored?) ones.

>      "Heghlu'wI' jaj"
ghobe'.  "Hoch quvwI' jaj" yIlo'.

taDI'oS vIq, law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |    [email protected]  -or-    |
|                                        |     [email protected]      |
| gules on a saltire argent voided azure |                           |
| thirteen mullets of the second. Yeeha. | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |