tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 30 17:35:31 1996

RE: KLBC

*Tel-Aviv*vo' jatlh Adam:

>  my name is Adam coming from Israel,Tel-Aviv.
>  a S-T fan for a lot of time's and a klingon worrior for a year.write me
>  something,man!!!

Hello, Adam.  Welcome to the Klingon Language Mailing list!  We're here to
provide a forum for talking about, and in, the Klingon Language.

I'm SuStel, the new Beginner's Grammarian.  If you've got a question about
anything to do with the Klingon Language, just put the letters "KLBC" in the
subject line of your message and I'll help you find the answer!  (Wow, I sound
like ghunchu'wI' already!)

Have you bought a copy of The Klingon Dictionary?  If not, that's probably
your first task.  If your bookstore doesn't have one, check out the Klingon
Language Institute's website at http://www.kli.org/.  You'll gets lots of good
information, and you can order some good Klingon language goodies there!

Write you something, eh?

tlhIngan Hol yIghoj!  bIjeghchugh, vaj batlh bIHeghbe'!

SuStel
Stardate 96832.4

P.S.  You should probably try not to curse . . . unless it's in Klingon!  {{:-D

Back to archive top level