tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 30 05:46:12 1996

RE: Why....?

I by the way study tlhIngan Hol because:
-I sometimes try to portray this one klingon character, just to do something different
-I am working on a klingon academy on this MUSE and will make several klingon
language courses for that
-admire and seek the linguistic criticism you need when you want to say something
in this language. It makes you aware of what you actually are saying instead of
just saying a load of nonsense. It helps, especially when you are also studying
japanese, for which you basically need to do the same thing.

And ofcourse because it truly IS the only language for opera, haiku and theater. {{;)

jejQIb

Back to archive top level