tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 29 11:52:37 1996

Re: The FAQ section 3.5 -- ~mark

~mark, seeing as you are (probably?) the grammarian of grammarians can I
just ask, finally, what the overall outcome of all that was ?? Most people
seem to be agreeing but I *think* I've seen a couple of posts that "agree
differently", IYSWIM.

How's about a little list of "acceptable" and "unacceptable", perhaps for
inclusion in the FAQ ?

I think that my previous post had near the end (among other things) several
examples that I wanted grammarian agreement with.

Then finally I can say that I at least *tried* to understand it ... {{:-)

nI'jaj yInlIj, 'ej batlh bIHeghjaj.

Qorbeq

--

|  http://www.parallel.demon.co.uk   |          "Still a newbie!"          |