tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 28 09:17:28 1996

Re: The FAQ section 3.5 -- charghwI' !?!

Please excuse my interuption in your conversations, however, it seems to me
that in All of the Know Languages spoken today, there are many rules &
regulations on how they are to be spoken, yet, the very people that speak
these languages hardly ever uphold these rules & regulations but rather "USE"
the language in a way which will best serve them.

I think sometimes we tend to "Over-Think" these situations.

I am by far, No Expert, nor do I wish to be, you all may keep that title, but
while you intelects argue how to say this or that, we common people will be
carrying on conversations and then you will have to learn what we are
speaking so that you may "Over-Think" that. Thank you for your time, Qapla.

Back to archive top level