tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 24 18:00:34 1996

Asking Paramount about Par'Mach

Someone mentioned that the only way to find out about par'mach would be
to contact the people who made the word up.  I don't know if it will end
up being helpful, but I E-Mailed my only Paramount "contact," Rick
Sternbach, concerning the origin, meaning, and spelling of par'mach.  I
doubt he will really be able to help, but someone mentioned contacting
Paramount so I thought I would do what I could.  Mr. Sternbach as been
very helpful in the past; maybe he can pull through again!  If he does,
I'll post the results ASAP.

-McReynolds

Back to archive top level