tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 16 03:18:43 1996

Re: billions

> ANd you ofcourse have gogol, after the sound a baby of some
> engineer or mathematician made, representing 10E100 or for
> normal people: a lot.

Actually, that's a 'googol'. And there is one larger number - a
'googolplex'. that represents 10^10^100 - not a number you need very
often :)

Try defining *that* in Hol! :)

Has anyone thought of a way of representing exponential numbers in
tlhIngan Hol yet?

> Not that this has got anything to do with tlhIngan Hol, just
> had to show that I'm slowwitted, but not entirely stupid.
> Most of the times.
>
> I'll shut up.
>
> Sorry for this.

No problem - if people are throwing around English words with more than
opne meaning, we need clarification...

> jejQIb

qSeroHS
--
Niall Hosking
aka Kserokhs Vaene

'Practise random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.'

Back to archive top level