tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 15 22:09:18 1996

Re: billion

   <much off-topic stuff nuked with moderate prejudice>
> As scientist, I'd say you had better use notations like 10E10 for 10 american
> billions.
   Exactly what I've been thinking.  Now, getting back on topic, what we need
is a tlhIngan Hol equivalent for scientific notation.

taDI'oS vIq, law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
|  Thaddaeus A. Vick, Linguist to the Masses   | mailto: [email protected]  -or-  |
|                                              |         [email protected]     |
|  gules, on a saltire argent voided azure,    |                              |
|  thirteen mullets of the second. Yeeha.      |  http://www.crl.com/~dvick   |