tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 13 17:07:48 1996

Re: Par'Mach???

>  -=| Quoting [email protected] to Lisa Stapp Re: Par'Mach??? |=-
>
>  Tl> I am unable to find "Par'Mach" in TKD.
>
> verengan mu'mey ghajbe' *TKD*           ;-]

This is pretty common for Paramount writers, Lisa.
They create words as they need and leave it to Okrand or us
to derive a meaning.

As I remember this is the name of the ritual where Klingons
watch over a fallen warriors body so preditors don't eat it.

As I remember from ST/TNG Klingons don't care about a body,
"It is only a shell."
THis too is an example of Paramount writers, they more than willing
to ingore thier own presidence.

david
--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level