tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 08 21:25:49 1996

Re: German TKD

96-10-08 19:13:15 EDT, jatlh lot'Har:

> Let's go germans!
>  German TKD is out now! ... and I own one!

*Germany*nganpu'vaD tlhIngan Hol mu'ghom mughlu'pu'bogh DaDel'a'?
 *Germany*Daq *English* tlhIngan Hol mu'ghom je'lu'taHbogh DaDel'a'?
 *Germany*ngan vISov 'ej *Germany*nganpu'vaD mughlu'pu'chugh vaj QuchchoH
ghaH!

Do you mean a TKD which has been transated into German, or just thah the
English version is being sold in Germany?  I know a German who would be very
happy if there were a German translation!

SuStel
Stardate 96772.5

Back to archive top level