tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 08 09:05:31 1996

Re: nuq?

Welcome to the Empire!

So, you are seeking information on the Klingon Empire. I hope that you will
find this information useful.

There is no better way to gain knowledge of all things Klingon then by
joining the Klingon Imperial Diplomatic Corps (KIDC). If you are
interested, set your coordinates to http://www.klingon.org. Tell them
HoS'etlh sent you.

If you wish to learn more about the warrior's tongue, you can also beam
over to the Klingon Language Institute (KLI) at http://www.kli.org.

Of course, if I can be of any further assistance, do not hesitate to
contact me. Remember, "Act, and you will eat. Think, and you will be
eaten."

Qapla'

qultIq HoS'etlh Kasara, Staff Officer - AKA Ben Warren
Klingon Imperial Diplomatic Corps - http://www.klingon.org
h: [email protected] w: [email protected]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Support STAR TREK: KLINGON The TV Series
http://home.earthlink.net/~splatgraphic/iktv/iktv.htm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Splat Graphics -Web Site Design Group [email protected]
----------
> From: Dave Papworth <[email protected]>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: nuq?
> Date: Tuesday, October 08, 1996 4:41 AM
>
> As a new person to this group I would be greatfull in any info on the
laws and
> economics of the Klingon Empire. And also what books would be good to
> read on anything concrning this subject.
> >From
> Dave "The Practicing Perve" Papworth
> C/O
> Manchester Metroploitan University