tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 08 07:38:43 1996

Re: Par'Mach???

>Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 10:08:49 -0700
>From: "Ben Warren" <[email protected]>

>Below is a description of an upcoming DS9 episode.

>"Looking for Par'Mach in all the Wrong Places" (Worf helps Quark
>woo a visiting Klingon woman, despite the fact that he himself is in love
>with her.)

>I am unable to find "Par'Mach" in TKD. The closest word I could find
>that might fit was parHa'(v) like.

>Comment?

I saw that too, and also thought parHa'.  Not much meaningful comment from
me; I stopped worrying about the fact that Paramount's writers don't know
diddly about Klingon long ago.  I don't try to reconcile their Klingon-qoq
any more than I try to reconcile their physics-qoq.

~mark

Back to archive top level