tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 03 07:03:30 1996

An interesting Scrabble idea

 > From: Robyn Stewart <ur-valhalla!direct.ca!qov>
 > Subject: An interesting Scrabble idea
 > Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 15:02:06 -0700

 > }If while playing Klingon Scrabble as we did at the qep'a' wejDIch,
 > someone }found a verb which they could make, and also noticed that they
 > could add, say, }{-Daq} to it, should that be allowed?

 > jIQochbe'chu' jIH.  tlhIngan mu'tlhegh lughDaq lo'lu' mu' net
 > chaw'chugh vaj mu'na' 'oH.  bI'ong SuStel.

 > SKI: Yes.

Reading this reminded me: I'd like to make my own Klingon Scrabble set.
Several friends thought this sounded like a great way to learn the language
(or at least, vocabulary and affixes).  I write down the tile distribution at
the qep'a', though.  Jeremy, you brought the set, didn't you?  Could you post
the tile frequencies for us?

|         la' Qob sutai-qutvaj       tlhIngan wo' Duj quttaj ra'wI'     |
| Qojbogh tlhIngan ghom, maS Hurgh yo', *Northern* jogh, jogh boQDu''a' |
|                  === tlhIngan Hol yejHaD ghojwI' ===                  |
|               Fido: Bill Willmerdinger, 1:2613/477.1701               |
|         E-mail: [email protected]   [email protected]         |