tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 28 21:45:58 1996

Re: ST:K credits

In a message dated 96-05-28 12:37:15 EDT, charghwI' wrote:

>Ahhh. I forgot about the booklet. I tried to read the
>credits from the screen on the CD, but they went by so
>fast I couldn't read them. Does anyone know how to
>slow them down?

Slow them down, no, but I just pressed Print Screen to copy one image to the
clipboard to view later.  One screen only, but it is useful.

The booklet seems to have identical credits, anyway.

SuStel
Hovjaj 96408.0

Back to archive top level