tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 18 13:49:54 1996

qep'a' hotel

I would like some more info on the hotel where is qep'a' will take place.

Not a review of how great it is :-) but an address plus an estimate if a
reservation of room will be needed. I'm hoping to catch a flight across
the ocean this summer, but not for sure yet, nor do I know when I could
be there (you can still attend even if you don't show up before the eg.
the 20. july ?)

DaH rIn jabbI'ID

| Eskil Heyn Olsen     |This signature (send money) contains no (send money) |
|[email protected]|     subliminal (send money) messages (send money).  |

Back to archive top level