tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 17 11:27:43 1996

Re: Re: Murphy chut

ghunchu'wI' wrote:
>My advice is to tell us what's going on around you. Start translating
>your own thoughts, not posters or paperweights (and definitely not Proust).
Not bad an idea. :)
Anyway, I haven't been learning Klingon that long, so I sometimes
like to translate such 'sayings' as I've found out that it helps me
to remember words I keep forgetting. (always happened to me with {lIj})

Apart from the inquiries about my health when I'm practicing Klingon
pronounciation I should not complain about my surroundings.
jImaw'qu' 'e' luQubchu'

By the way, I really wanted to say {tera'Daq yInbogh ghotpu'}.
It may be a bit complicated, but that's part of my everyday language. ;)
Qapla'
         SanQIb

Back to archive top level