tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 13 15:57:41 1996

Re: double consonants & homophones was: Re: KLBC: naDev jIH tu'lu'

In a message dated 96-05-13 12:31:45 EDT, ~mark wrote:

>Yes; I am familiar with the term.  So I'm saying that my stops (including
>glottals) seem to be geminated (and my continuants as well), but my
>affricates have two onsets, whicoh doesn not seem to be the usual geminate
>pronunciation.

True, but when I re-aligned the phase-inducers during an occurrence of an
unusual spacial anomaly, the phase variance began to couple with the shield
nutation to produce a unique slingshot effect, which reduced the efficiency
of the warp coils.

SuStel
Hovjaj 96366.7

"I'm not a linguist.  I just play one on TV."

Back to archive top level