tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 07 05:08:26 1996

My name [KLBC]

          I just put KLBC at the back of the subject. I saw this in a
          message to Geoff. I now know that I'm not the only beginner here.
          But this is one of the ways to learn quick (I guess)

          I'd like to choose a name in klingon and was thinking of the
          following: { jIbtIqwI' } or in other words 'the one with long
          hair' (because I have long hair on my head I guess)

          Before I 'take' this name I'd like to know if it correct. Any one
          here?

          Let me hear from you folks.

          Andre
          ([email protected])