tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 27 21:57:36 1996

RE: HolQeD Update

Daniel Peter Noll writes:

>Speaking of back-issues, I noticed some time that it was actually cheaper
>to buy the back-issues than to subscribe.  Is this still the case?  And if
>it is, what is the benefit of subscribing, apart from pure honor?

There is a lot that being a member gives you besides HolQeD.  You are kept
informed of other happenings going on and receive the miscellenaous
information (such as qep'a' pamphlet).  We also got a copy of the jatmey at no
additional cost.  Remember to that you are supporting the work being done with
the Klingon Language and allow such things to be available as the Klingon Home
page and this mailing list.

Back to archive top level