tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 27 04:44:34 1996

Re[2]: Criticism

"Pardon me, but you made me smile while in one sentence mentioning people
intolent of anything but their own opinions and the next where you try not to
let such things influence your own judgement."
Judgment does not mean Intolerance.  "Use your judgment" has never meant
"Dismiss" or "ignore".

"How can I respond to the question of intolerance?"
The accusation of intolerance doesn't seem to be directed at you, Lawrence, but
at "your" List.

"My position has always been that we cannot afford division of such a small
community,"
Unfortunately there seems to be a faction-forming tendency inherent in things
Klingon.  This is evident in the (off-topic) television show(s) and on this
List.

"Only the Klingon community itself can judge how well (or not) I've managed to
do this."
So, since factions form and issues are hotly debated but (rarely?) resolved it
seems that we are Klingons.  And that we have no Emperor.

More Acts Of --
--bangteH

Back to archive top level