tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 26 20:06:47 1996

Re: Criticism

Lawrence writes:
>On a related (and linguistic) topic, how might one express the concept of
>criticism in Klingon?  Is it an argument or debate (which suggests the use of
><ghoH>), or would a variation on complain be more on the mark (<bepHa'>
>doesn't
>really work for me).  Since we seem to engage in so much of this, for good or
>ill, we ought to have a term for it.

rapbe' "criticize" "critique" je.
"criticize" mughmeH mu'vam vIchup:  HIv.
jISagh.

qechmey wIqelchugh, maQochlaH qoj maghoHlaH qoj mangachlaH.
mu'mey wIqelchugh, malughmoHlaH qoj mabeplaH.
maQaH wIneHchugh, manuDlaH qoj maqellaH qoj machuplaH.