tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 26 17:14:03 1996

Re: HolQeD Update

> The latest issue of HolQeD (volume 5, no. 2) went to the printer on Monday.

Oh, here's a good question.  I haven't joined the KLI yet, as my monetary
supplies have been rather low lately, but I am going to have enough spare
cash to join in a few weeks

I was wondering what happens with HolQeD when you join in the middle of a year.
Do you (a) get the first ones for the year and receive the rest as normal, or
(b) get the normal ones, running over into the next year ?

Qapla'

voqHa'wI'

Back to archive top level