tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 25 14:42:22 1996

Re:tlhIngan-Hol on WNEW

nughItlhta' Mark E. Shoulson (~mark):

<...vIteqlu'pu'...>

> It seems there's a contest now on the radio station WNEW for a Star Trek:
> Klingon CD.  Check out http://www.wnew.com/ and follow the link.  There
> appears to be some sound as well, but I can't play it at the moment so I
> can't tell you about it.  The contest involves translating Klingon!

<...vIteqlu'pu'...>

                           wejpuH jay'
                         Ha' luHeSbejta'
                            bolaDqu'

                         lughItlhlaw':

     1: bortaS blr jadblu'Dl'reh QaQqu' nay'...
     A: Revenge is a dish that is best served cold.
     B: Always trust your instincts above other's.
     C: My throat gets this way when I eat dairy

     2: De' ll' Sovlu'dl' chaq Do'Ha'