tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 24 18:17:40 1996

KLI.ORG Questions

I have a few questions concerning KLI.ORG....

1)If you sign up with this (tlhIngan Hol) mailing list, are you
automatically a member of KLI.ORG? what types of things does KLI.ORG do?
are there projects in the works and how can I get in on them? is KLI.ORG
related to KLINGON.SUN.EAST.COM (or something like that) ?I'm pretty
enthusiastic about this entire thing, and would appreciate any help that
could be offered in this area.

ra'wI' Seng
Commander Seng

"nuqDaq yuch Dapol?" -- Where do you keep the Chocolate?

Back to archive top level