tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 24 10:15:36 1996

Re: summer [KLBC?]

>[wa. cha. wej. loS. QIt yItlhuH, charghwI'. yIleS. ramqu'
>ghu'...]
>
>So, if my observation is so incorrect as to deserve this
>critique, why don't you explain just exactly what is meant
>by {naDev wIbIrqu'...}, which was declared grammatically
>correct by our BG, whom I sincerely respect. Apparently, I
>simply misunderstood. Why don't you explain it to me? {{:)>

Sorry, I should have framed my post in the form of a question.  I didn't mean
to be disrespectful.  It was my understanding, not yours, that was lacking.
 Your explanation was very helpful to me.  And it also helps me to more
clearly understand a correction I got on a recent postal course lesson (on
adverbs and locatives).  Thanks for your patience!! Hopefully I will learn
quickly.

qoro'nIn

Back to archive top level