tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 24 07:32:49 1996

Re: Survey resluts are in from my questionnaire.

Stefan writes:

> > The results from my questionnaire are finally in.
> > However, i have some questions.
> >
> > 5. 120 of them are involved with some kind of Sponsored Project.
> > (Is this possible?)

Lawrence replies:

> 5) Also very possible.  Especially when you consider that one of our sponsored
> projects is the postal course.  I believe more than 100 people have taken part
> in David Barron's course, so that alone could account for your numbers.

More than 100? Try more than 2000 in the past 4 years of the postal course.
In the last 18 months I have collected the names of those who requested
the first lesson and that totals 800 alone.
So, it is very likely that your numbers are correct.

david
--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level