tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 19 12:57:34 1996

Re: convention

ghItlh b'elanna: (notice the uncapitalized 'B') 4 days ago (sorry) :)

>Does anyone here know who is going to be at the
>Los Vegas Hilton when they lauch their star trek
>extrazaganza in conjunction with the 30th
>anniversary of star trek.  I have been told by the Los
>Vegas Hilton that they broke ground for construction and
>expect completeion in '97.  Any
>information you have on this please send to me.

b'elanna, I have heard of this extravaganza as well.  I also heard it is to be
opened in '97 (not sure which quarter).  I saw some sketched of the 'star trek
park' as some people have put it, and I must say it looks quite good.  From what
I have seen, the place will be a large complex resembling a starfleet base.
There will also be large replicas of the enterprises and other ships hanging on
the ceiling on display.  There will probably lots and lots of memorabilia for
display as well, and most likely some games to play.  The premier of this park
will undoubtedly have most of the cast of all the STs (damn I wish I could go!)
I also read something that we will be able to dine in alien restaurants with
aliens.  Finally, we get to eat some blood worms with real Klingons at Quark's!
This info is gathered mainly from sketches and paintings so this is not for
sure...

Qapla'
-chIya'ghu

Back to archive top level